HydraDew Moisturizer is an intensely rich formula that moisturizes, nourishes and improves skin texture using soothing and moisturizing ingredients like sodium hyaluronate, shea butter, aloe, and niacinamide.
Powerhouse peptides firm and strengthen the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while antioxidants provide protection from free radical damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
- Shea Butter: Rich in vitamin E and vitamin A, shea butter has moisturizing, soothing and antioxidant properties.
- MATRIXYL® Synthe'6®:Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL® Synthe'6® is a tripeptide that strengthens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide increases ceramide and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also brightens skin and calms redness. Green Tea: Packed with antioxidants called polyphenols, green tea protects skin from free radicals caused by the sun’s rays and pollution.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Honey: A redness-relieving peptide combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the soothing qualities of honey and boswellia serrata.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Twist pump left to open and right to close. After cleansing and applying any serums, apply 1-2 pumps of moisturizer and gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion. Use twice daily AM and PM.
If this product is new to your regimen or if you have health concerns, we recommend a complimentary consultation prior to purchasing.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.