GENEXC SERUM is a revolutionary formula featuring our proprietary combination of Extremozymes® which are clinically proven to help protect, revitalize, and enhance the foundation of healthy skin, while supporting multi-level protection and long-term visual improvements. GENEXC SERUM contains 20% of our exclusive L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), which is formulated with a powerful combination of botanically sourced enzymes, antioxidants, and fruit acids sourced from both land and sea. These cutting-edge ingredients work synergistically to provide the most scientifically-advanced, clinically proven benefits; improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and evening the complexion, resulting in a more youthful, glowing appearance.
- Helps prevent the signs of aging
- Helps support collagen and elastin production
- Superior antioxidant protection
- Supports cellular regeneration and metabolism
- Helps improve overall health and integrity of the skin
- Skin hydration
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): A uniquely designed, antioxidant-rich natural enzyme that helps protect against the visual effects of photodamage while supporting healthy skin
- Kakadu Plum Extract: Australian super fruit that yields 100 times the Vitamin C found in an orange. Potent antioxidant that helps boost and brighten skin luminosity while diminishing the appearance of flushing and uneven skin tone
- L-Ascorbic Acid: A scientifically advanced, stabilized form of vitamin C, which helps to protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while providing calming properties
- Extremozymes®: A proprietary combination of enzymes that are clinically proven to help protect skin from environmental aggressors
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 3-4 drops to the palm of hand. Using fingertips, dab and smooth evenly over face and neck.
If this product is new to your regimen or if you have health concerns, we recommend a complimentary consultation prior to purchasing.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.