Peptide fragments are messengers of the natural process of tissue repair. The MD/cosmetic HA Anti-Aging Serum contains 6 of the most potent peptides currently available to address the effects of aging on the skin. These peptides reduce wrinkle depth and volume while improving general skin tone and texture.
These peptides significantly modulate muscle contraction thereby destabilizing the cell so it cannot release the neurotransmitters that make the muscle contract. As a result, lines and wrinkles do not develop.
The MD/cosmetic HA Anti-Aging Serum is a milder alternative to Botulinum Toxin (Botox); typically targeting the same wrinkle formation in a very different way by also reducing the depth of wrinkles. It therefore complements Botox Cosmetic treatments.
Tests have shown that wrinkles in the line prone areas will be reduced by up to 50% within 28 days of using this breakthrough product. Among the many benefits of anti-aging, peptides are also the latest defense against the signs of aging and sun damage to the skin. However, a sunscreen should always be used as peptides do not protect patients from the UV rays, but against the aging signs caused by the UV rays.
- Inhibits & reduces pre-existing wrinkle depth & facial tension
- Stimulates collagen
- Increases elastin production
- Repairs matrix & epidermis
- Debilitates muscles, smoothening lines in wrinkle-prone areas
- Argirelene: Hexapeptide-3 is a wrinkle inhibitor that reduces pre-existing wrinkle depth and relaxes facial tension
- Leuphasyl: Complements the action of Argirelene by modulating muscle contraction and is especially beneficial in reducing depth of wrinkles around the eye and forehead areas.
- Octapeptide: Is an elongation of Argireline. By extending and lengthening the muscle under tension it reduces wrinkle depth.
- Matrixyl 3000: Contains lipopeptide which leads to the synthesis of new collagen. This peptide stimulates synthesis of Collagen I, III & IV. It is stronger than Vitamin C and it works faster than Retinol without the irritating side effects. It also increases elastin production while repairing the matrix and epidermis.
- Tripeptide: A synthetic snake venom temporarily debilitates the muscle, keeping it from contracting thereby smoothing lines in the wrinkle prone areas.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use twice daily, morning and evening. Apply sparingly to line prone areas.
This Serum interacts well with other products; however, it should be applied directly after cleansing, before any other products, and should be left on the skin.
If this product is new to your regimen or if you have health concerns, we recommend a complimentary consultation prior to purchasing.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.