A daily dark spot corrector which targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin.
- Improves skin brightness
- Reduces the appearance of discoloration
- Evens overall skin tone
- Minimizes the recurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 3% Tranexamic Acid: This synthetically-derived ingredient minimizes the reoccurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches with continued use.
- 1% Kojic Acid: Naturally produced by certain fungi, kojic acid helps improve skin brightness.
- 5% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. It has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- 5% HEPES: This synthetically-derived acid activates natural enzymes in skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
In the morning immediately after cleansing and toning:
- For best results, pair with a vitamin C serum.
- Apply 3-5 drops of Discoloration Defense onto the palm of your hand, rubbing hands together.
- Gently press fingertips to your face, neck and chest to evenly distribute serum.
- Massage into skin in small, circular motions.
Limit sun exposure while using this product. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
If this product is new to your regimen or if you have health concerns, we recommend a complimentary consultation prior to purchasing.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.