Exfoliating gel cleanser decongests pores, smoothes skin texture, and brightens skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oil and makeup
- Paraben-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
- Caproloyl salicylic acid (LHA): A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface.
- Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found in plants with a protective outer skin, this natural humectant draws water to skin’s surface and helps maintain adequate moisture levels.
- Conditioning surfactant system: Derived from coconut oil fatty acids, this surfactant purifies the skin while providing conditioning properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Twice daily, apply a small amount of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
If using in the morning, follow with a vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
If using in the evening, follow with a corrective product or moisturizer.
If this product is new to your regimen or if you have health concerns, we recommend a complimentary consultation prior to purchasing.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.