An invigorating acne treatment prevention solution designed to be used with a complementary acne treatment program. The oil control pads remove oil, normalize pore size, help smooth skin’s surface and reduce irritation.
Formulated with a combination of plant and enzymatically derived growth factors, clinically proven to:
- Removes dead skin cells
- Removes dirt and oil from the pores
- Salicylic acid provides acne treatment
- Targets oiliness and minimizes the appearance of pores
- Cooling agent soothes skin irritation
- Salicylic acid 2%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Rosa canina (dog rose) fruit extract: Addresses excess surface oil; minimizes the appearance of pores
- Mandelic acid, Glycolic acid: Exfoliates the skin
- Urea: Helps to restore moisture and hydration
- Texture of pads: Promotes exfoliation
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
If this product is new to your regimen or if you have health concerns, we recommend a complimentary consultation prior to purchasing.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.